Archive for kick ass
It would be totally cool if 2012 was the most amazing, expansive year EVER for you and for me.
I’m already certain that it will be.
I’m so not buying into the stories going around that say the world is going to end, or that civilization will collapse.
I’m not afraid!!! I beleive that we are moving on to bigger and better things. I’m optimistic and planning for a kick-ass year!
What about you?
I do think I might have an unfair advantage in all of this. It’s a secret weapon that keeps me in alignment with all the juicy goodness available to me.
It’s something I created a few years ago to help keep myself, and my clients, focused on feeling good and in alignment. All it takes is 10-20 minutes a day to get big results.
And guess what?
I want to share it with you because I think you ROCK-
Drum roll please………
The Daily Kick-Ass List! ( Click the link to download a copy)
Try it out and let me know how it works for you in the comments below.
I know…I’m a day late with this. It’s OK. Any time is a good time to Amplify and bask in the juicy goodness of what you’re digging in your life. Hell, I’m a strong advocate for doing it every day so you are constantly sending the vibration of what you want more of out into the Universe.
So let’s get to it…….
I’m totally stoked about the latest free call I’ve put together called- How Flying Your Freak Flag Builds Trust ! This call is going to address the fear that flying your freak flag in your biz will make people doubt you and think you’re weird, or offend them, so they won’t want to buy from you. I’m bringing in Kristen Beiries- The Trust Marketing Expert – and I’m going to pick her brain about exactly how you can build wonderful, trusting, I –can’t-wait-to-buy-what –you-have-to-offer- kind of relationship with your people by fully showing up, doing your own thing, and being real. This call is going to rock…join us if you can.
I’m appreciating the amazing women who are in the Morning Whip with me. Erika is a fearless leader and she has attracted some cool ladies. I appreciate their reflection, what they are creating, and how they share themselves. I also appreciate the way this group has stimulated my brain and helped me distill down my desire for my coaching biz. It is a kick-ass environment for the expansion I’m going through right now.
I appreciate being home for a while! I’ve been off on so many amazing weekend adventures lately for work and play that I’m really appreciating my beautiful home and having some space to settle in and relax for the next few months.
I’m crazy for holiday decorations! This year I’m really enjoying decorating my house and getting creative. I’m doing my best not to go overboard! LOL!
What are you appreciating right now? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below.
1. Commit to looking for the things that make you happy. Start making a daily kick-ass list. Write down everything that’s kick-ass and that you want more of.
2. Make your relationship with yourself and feeling good the most important thing. Take full responsibility for your own happiness and outcomes.
3. Spend time everyday focusing on what you want in your life. Picture yourself having it without worrying about how it’s going to get there. If you want more money- claim it! Don’t worry about HOW it’s going to show up, just picture yourself having it in your bank account…or under your mattress…. and imagine all the fun stuff you’ll do with it.
2. Create space to sit quietly and connect to your inner-freak every day. Listen to what it tells you. It knows the way to all that is juicy and fun.
3. Shake things up a bit on a regular basis to put yourself outside of your regular perspective. This will keep you from getting stuck in a rut. (I decided to go for my dream of being a Life Coach when I was at Burning Man.)
4. Tap into your curiosity and sense of wonder. Ask questions, dig deep, and let yourself be surprised.
5. Play more! Have fun! This will help you tap into the energy of your kick-ass life and attract more of it to you.
6. Explore all the things that interest you and try it on for size. Conduct your very own Life Experiments.
7. Don’t be a pussy!! Be bold and daring….take risks make up your own rules and do your own thing.
8. Stop worrying about offending people!! Not everyone is going to like you no matter what! What is most important is that YOU like you. Be true to yourself.
9. Give yourself permission to do all the things that you think you CAN’T or SHOULDN’T do, but you really-really want to. Have no regrets!
10. Surround yourself with other kick-ass people who are doing cool things with their lives. Ditch the negative nancys, complainers, whiners, and the dream smashers.
Whats your favorite?
I feel like I’ve been swallowed up by a gigantic wave of work that comes with creating and launching a new program and product!
Don’t get me wrong- I’m very excited about what I have created!
I’m really looking forward to the free call that I’m offering on Wednesday night—yes – it’s only two days from now!
On the call I will share how to connect to your purpose and figure out what the hell to do with the rest of your life! We’re going to talk about -Meaning, FUN, Fulfillment and Kick-Ass-ness. There is still time to get in on it if you like-just go here and sign up.
After the call I will be revealing my new super helpful Guidebook, and a wonderful group that I’m putting together. This is like nothing I have ever done before and I can’t wait to jump in and play with you! In the meantime there is still copy to write, and all kinds of follow up emails to finish.
One thing I’m learning in all of this is how to find my authentic voice when pimping out my offerings. I’m discovering that I still struggle a bit with showing up as my freaky self when trying to enroll people and sell my coaching programs. I get caught up in the idea that there is a right way and a wrong way to do it.
Does this happen to you too?
I start trying to cram myself into the “marketing box” and follow someone else’s advice on how to write copy that sells or at least gets people to take action. Doing this feels fake and the content I create doesn’t sound like me. I get bogged down and can’t find the right words to express what I want to say. I end up feeling shut down and constricted and it is no fun at all.
I’ve decided to ditch the idea of doing it the right way and I’m staying centered in who I am while trying to authentically convey what I want you to know. Let me know how I’m doing over the next few weeks!
You’re mulling over what you’re qualified to do that won’t suck, wondering how your going to support yourself and still go to your favorite swanky restaurants a few times a month, and stressing about what your family is going to say when you tell them your making your move. Your head is going to explode if you don’t figure something out soon!
Want to know why your struggling?
You’re approaching it from the wrong perspective. You’re paying way too much attention to superficial details and playing it safe so you don’t rock the boat.
Time for a reality check- Your dull stagnate life isn’t working for you!! Stop wasting time playing it safe to preserve it!
If you want to discover what your kick-ass life looks like you need to be bold and daring! It’s necessary to look beyond what you think you need and dive down deep into the mermaid realms to discover what your inner freak is crying out for. Tune into this and you will know what will make your life Kick-Ass.
I’ll be the first to say that this can be scary!! Poking around in the mermaid realms can stir up a lot of stuff that you really don’t feel like dealing with, but it’s worth it in the long run.
Diving down deep into the mermaid realms creates some space between you and your conditioning and pre-packaged beliefs about how you think the world works and what you think is possible.
Here the conversation is about what feeds your soul, lights your fire, and sparks your creativity. The focus is on what you need to thrive, do naturally, and revealing the gifts that only you can offer.
This is the kind of conversation that you need to be having if you want to make any kind of headway towards living your kick-ass life. The clearer you are on what your preferences are, what interests you, and what you want more of the faster it will start showing up.
If you’re interested in taking a deep dive into the mermaid realm join me for this free class. http://www.DefytheBox.com/your-version